top of page



We are fully ensured with a Public Liability, Product Liability and Insurers Liability limit of £10m each. A copy of our insurance certificate/s can be provided on request.

Environmental Health

We are fully registered with Environmental Health. A copy of our registration can be provided on request.

Alcohol Licence

We will apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TENs Licence) for any event where we sell or provide alcohol and where the building used does not have a Premises Licence. We need a minimum of 12 working days notice to apply for the licence, so please bear this in mind when booking a Bubbly Afternoon Tea, or Full Afternoon Tea Service.

bottom of page